Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kansas City, Here We Come

We're off to Kansas City for Julia's national competition! She's been working her be-hind off at the gym for the last 2 weeks--30 hours a week! She's only been competing at level 10 since January and it's pretty tough at that level. And, she's only been doing her double back tuck on the floor since April. A few years ago, I thought that I would be scared if she ever started trying double-backs on the floor, but surprisingly, it doesn't really scare me. Mostly, it amazes me! I'm really proud of how hard she's worked and whether she finishes first or last--I think she's AWESOME! Of course, her coach would never admit that finishing last is okay, but I guess that's one of the things that makes him a great coach.
So, hopefully in a couple of weeks, I'll have some pictures to post.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I know Julia will do great! Have a great trip!!

Kelly