Saturday, July 19, 2008

Off We Go (again!)

I did say that we enjoy traveling! The girls and I are on our way to Georgia for a week. They will be attending a Worldview Academy Leadership camp at Berry College in Rome, Ga. These camps are for young adults, age 13 and up and their focus is helping them think and live according to a Biblical worldview. They will be comparing the Christian view of origins, sociology, human nature, etc. with the views of other religions and cults. Also, they will discuss the Biblical roots of order; law, church and state issues and economics; Christianity and the arts, evangelism, etc......They've been preparing for camp by reading a couple of books: "The Greatest Among You" by Randy Sims, and "The Deadliest Monster" which is on my bookshelf. They are excited and looking forward to the experience.
While the girls are at the camp, I'll be staying at a lovely Bed & Breakfast in a nearby town. I figured that it would probably cost about the same to just stay up there rather than drive back and forth to Georgia and I didn't really want to do all of that driving, anyway!
Then, 12 hours after we get home from Georgia, we leave with my mom for the beach!!

No comments: